Sunday 20 December 2015

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine


Our theme for you this fortnight is

Christmas Confections

So head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what my talented team mates have made to hopefully inspire you 

It's ages since I have made a Tri-shutter card so I decided to make one of them using this gorgeous image by Heather
It's called Lil Donna Donuts Cookie Crumbler and is available in the Lacy Sunshine Store HERE

I have used the following Copics to colour

 

I have also used the following ingredients

Chirstmas Pudding paper and Cute Robin paper from Forever Friends Triple Disc
Candy Cane images form Nitwit download
Sue Wilson Holly die set
Merry Xmas letter dies from Tattered Lace
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated 

Thanks for looking 
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Julie, love the shape of the card and the pretty detail. Wishing you and your family A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x