Sunday 13 September 2015

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine


Our theme for you this fortnight is 

Winds of change

Make something that reflects the changing of the seasons

so head on over to the challenge blog HERE to add your creations and to see the amazing projects my talented team mates have made to inspire you 

I have made a winter themed pendulum card using snowflake patterned card

The gorgeous image I have used is called Eleanor and Pickles Oops wrong skates, which is available in the Lacy Sunshine Store HERE. I've coloured the image with the following Copic pens


I have also used some double layer punched snow flakes with glitter in the middle
Trees and let it snow sentiment from a Craft CD
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties
Sue Wilsons Classic Itty bitty bow die with a pearl in the centre
Blue dotty organza ribbon
Blue and white bakers twine

Thanks for looking 
x

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Julie and I love those beautiful trees - really adds a wintery/Christmassy feel to your card.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x