Sunday 19 July 2015

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine 


Our theme for you this fortnight is

Over the rainbow

so head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what my talented team mates have made to hopefully inspire you 

I decided to make another pendulum card using the gorgeous Rory sitting on a rainbow image which I coloured with Copics 

 She is available in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe HERE

I have also used the following ingredients 

Digi papers from Nitwits
LOTV sentiment clear circle stamp 
Spellbinders classic circle and scalloped circle dies
Sue wilson Classic and Dotty Itty Bitty Bow dies
Sue Wilsons leaf die
Purple Gem
3 Pearls
Mirri purple card candi
Flowers 
Purple and white bakers twine
I am entering this card into the following challenges 
To be updated 
Thanks for looking 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x