Sunday 5 July 2015

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine

It's time for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine 


and our theme for you this week is 

Ice Capades

(Winter themed projects)

We would love you to hop on over and join in with us so head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what my talented team mates have made to hopefully inspire you 

This is my card for the challenge 

 

I used Lacy Sunshine's gorgeous image Eleanor and Pickles North Pole which can be found in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe HERE

I have completed a colour chart with the Copic colours I used to colour

Here are the rest of the ingredients I have used 

Paper - Lili of the valley
Acetate
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Craftwork Cards card candi
2 Penguin toppers I bought in the January sales
Spellbinders Floral Ovals die set

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Lil patch of crafty friends Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts  Christms in July
Robyns Fetish  Anything goes
Scrappy Hands  Animals
Card Mania  Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie! Love that image and your fabulous coloring. Adorable penguins too! Precious!

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if you aren’t already), comment and add your link. I am already a follower of your blog.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you back again in two weeks for the next one. Good luck in the drawings. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Our newest challenge is on now, I hope you'll play along:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x