Wednesday 19 November 2014

My DT card for Inky Impressions Anything Goes with pearls challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Inky Impressions 


Our theme for you this week is 

Anything goes with pearls

 so we would love you to join in with us so hop over to the challenge blog HERE to join in and you'll also be able to see what my talented team mates have made to inspire you

The gorgeous image, which I have coloured with Copics is called Angelics bunny hugs  and is available in the Inky Impressions Store HERE

I have also used the following ingredients to finish my card 

Pearls 
Cheery Lynn Butterfly die
Sue Wilson Classic Itty Bitty Bow die
Sue Wilson Dotty Itty Bitty Bow die
Spellbinders lacey circle die

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

To be updated

Thanks for looking 
x

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Julie and it's great to see another of my freebie sentiments on your card. She's a real sweetie.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely card, you are a very talented lady. Lots lo love.
    Gloria..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the the die you have use and your coloring is perfect!! Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x