Monday 27 October 2014

My second halloween creation for Ooh La La Creation's Witching Hour Challenge


Here is another DT creation I made for our halloween challenge over at Ooh La La Creations 


Our theme for you this fortnight is

Witching Hour

We hope you will hop on over to join in our challenge over at the challenge blog HERE and also to take a look at what my talented team mates made to hopefully inspire you

 To make my card I used the fabulous Say it with words CD available in the Ooh La La Creations online store HERE

 Here are the details of the CD

  

On this beautiful CD you will find a selection of our favourite images & quotes
 from Marie Rayner's paintings.

As well as toppers, inserts and backing papers you will also find sentiments, decoupage,
borders & embellishments, bookmarks, black & white digi images,
bonus artwork without words so you can add some of your own, quick cards, envelopes, boxes and a calendar 

Over 700 sheets to print over and over


Firstly, I made the supercute witches hat following a fabulous tutorial HERE, using two of the gorgeous backing papers on the CD and also the gorgeous witch image

I added a bow made using Sue Wilsons Bow dies, adding a dazzler in the centre of the bow

The other halloween embellishments are from various Halloween scrapbook kits that I have

I am entering this witches hat into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking
x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x