Wednesday 6 November 2013

My DT card for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges

Our theme for you this week is 

Lots of layers

We have some fabulous sponsors
 
Bugaboo Stamps
Stamp store
Prize - 7 digi Images of winners choice
and

StampArt Designs
 Blog
Prize - 5 digis of winners choice

and

Prize - $12 gift voucher

So head on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what my teamies have made to inspire you

Here are the details for my card

The gorgeous image, whcih I have coloured with Copics is called ALANNAH and is available in Kathrynes store HERE

The sentiment is also part of the bonus images you get when you buy ALANNAH

The papers I have used are both from Lili of the valley 

I have also used an adhesive pearl on top of the snowflake which I punched using my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and my circle and scalloped circle nesties and glitter on the white parts of the image

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Christmas
Charisma Cardz Anythihng Goes
Crimbo Crackers Christmas words
Delightful Challenges All that glitters
A creative Romance Winter blues
Totally Papercrafts Use Glitter
2 Sisters Christmas Sparkle
Colour me creative Winter frosty and cold
Crafty Calendar All things christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Christmas outdoors

Thanks for looking 
x

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous with wonderful soft colouring and the bow is the perfect touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hun, love the image and colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Love how the ribbon matches the background paper. Great looking card. Thanks for joining our All That Glitter Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet image and fabulous colouring Julie..gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so cute Julie, I love that image and your gorgeous soft colors! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the pretty image and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and the bow finishes it perfectly,,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Lovely card, loving it thanks so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts Challenge.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x