Saturday 14 September 2013

My second week Guest designing for My Mums Craft Shop - Card 1


 Here is one of the cards I have made for my second week guest designer slot at

 My Mums Craft Shop 


Ingredients used

Barkley Everyday CD
Go Kreate XXL die for base card
Spellbinders plain and scalloped octagon nestabilities
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nestabilities
Craftwork Cards card candi
Lili of the valley clear sentiment stamps
Button
Blue ribbon with silver edging
Blue and white twine
Silver peel offs in each scallop of the octagon

I shall be back again next week for my third week project so please pop by next Saturday

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Tuesday Throwdown Anything goes

Thanks for looking
x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x