Saturday 14 September 2013

My second week Guest Designing for My mums craft shop - card 2


 Here is the second of my cards I made for my second week guest designer slot at



Ingredients used

Barkley Everyday CD
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nestabilities
Craftwork Cards card candi
Lili of the valley clear sentiment stamps
Blue and white twine
Memory Box die - Latchette border

I shall be back again next week for my third week project so please pop by next Saturday

I am entering these card into the following challenges

Tuesday Throwdown Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
x

1 comment:

  1. Awww....that is such a sweet image, and I love the fold of the card. So fun! Thanks so much for joining us for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x