Monday 1 July 2013

My DT card for Digi Darlas new challenge

Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Digi Darla Challenges 
 Our theme for this week is
 Stars and Stripes 
We want to see a creation for Canada Day (red & white) or US (red, white and blue)


One lucky winner will win 5 images from Digi Darla's designs and if you use a DD image add DD with your link and you'll be entered into a second drawing for 3 more images  
 
We look forward to seeing all your stars and stripes creations so head on over to the blog HERE to enter yours and to see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you

The images I have used (which I have coloured with Copics) are called 
They are both available on the links above or in the store HERE

The Stripey paper I have used is from a Pink Petticoat download but I can't remember where the star paper was from

The sentiment circle I have used was a freebie image by Bizzy Becs

I have also used my circle and scalloped circle nesties to mat and layer the sentiment and some Craftwork Cards card candi to finish the card off

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Eureka Stamps Stars and stripes
Craft your passion red, white and blue
Love to scrap Anything Goes
Memas Crafts Red, white and blue
Paper Playtime Red, white and blue

Thanks for looking 
x

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun creation and I love the design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of stars and stripes but you have made it all look so good. Great choice for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely colors for a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design and how you made the colors come together with the stars. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts. We wish you luck in the draw and hope you will continue to visit us and play with us often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x