Thursday 27 June 2013

Some brilliant news that I am now allowed to share with you all



Back in May I noticed that My Mums Craft shop  was running a DT Call

I thought I had nothing to lose by applying and was amazed when Kitty got back to me on Monday to say that although they had chosen their new DT members that they would like to offer me a GDT position for the month of September

Its been very difficult to keep a secret as I am so excited to be able to design for and promote My Mums Craft Shop especially as they are also in Dorset 

My congratulations go to the 2 new permanent design team members and all the others lucky to get a  GDT position
To  see who was chosen please check out the post HERE

To check out the shop click HERE
To check out the challenge blog click HERE
To check out the shop blog click HERE - this is where you will find all the info on new arrivals etc
which are also available on the facebook page HERE

Thanks for looking 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x