Saturday 15 June 2013

My DT card for Crafty Friends new challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog

Our theme for you this week is

Use your favourite colour combo


Our sponsor for this week is

Rick St Dennis
 
  
so please head on over to our challenge blog HERE to enter your cards and to see what the rest of Team 3 have made to inspire you 

For my easel card I used one of Ricks images which I coloured with Copics, its called Mae and is available in the store HERE

I have also used by Spellbinders Grand labels Twenty Three dies, 2 embossing folders (lattice embossalicious 8 x 8 and an A4 Embossabilities) on the black card and the red card, a Spellbinders Decorative Oval die and a piece of black and white gingham ribbon and a piece of red organza ribbon to make a double bow adding a piece of Mirri card candi in the centre

The red and black Marabou feathers were both bought from JJD Crafts at Bracknell craft show a couple of weeks ago

For the sentiment I used another Spellbinders die but I can't remember which set it was from (sorry) adding a piece of red mirri card candi to each side to finish it off

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Creative Corner Girly Girl
Digi Haven  Use a digi
Inspire me Fridays Anything Goes
Sister Act  Anything Goes
Craft Lovin  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking 
x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x