Wednesday 29 August 2012

Pennys Challenge 91 - Sparkle and Shine

 
I have made this card for my daughter Hayley who will be 21 on 3rd September but have followed our theme over at Pennys Challenges this week
 which is
 Sparkle and Shine 
My sparkle is the pearls and my shine is the glossy accents that I have used on the olives to make them look wet and shiny.

We are sponsored this week by 
 
Prize - $10 voucher to use in store

and
 
Prize - 4 Digis of winners choice 

 and
Prize - 4 Digis of winners choice
so hop over and join in HERE if you can this week 

I started by making the easel card after punching the edges with a Martha Stewart punch and used some pretty paper from Nitwits Sunshine Laughter set on the base and front panel. I then went round the edge of the paper with some pearl flowers I bought from The Hobby House whilst I was at the Newbury craft show. I also added a single pearl right in the corners of the pretty edging.

The image I have used is called Martini and is by our lovely sponsor Sassy Studio Designs.
I have coloured with the  following Copics to colour the image. E0000, E50, E41, E42, E43, C00, R20, BG11 and G21. 

I have also used my alphabet and number set which was designed to be used in an impress machine which were not very poopular so I picked up the alphabet and number set really cheap and just use the dies in my Big Shot.

The digi 21st sentiment circle was a freebie from Annette also known as Nettys Cards, thanks for the freebies Annette!

I have also used Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties and a tag from Fancy Tags 2 to create the stopper on the base which I also added pearls to.

I have added some lacy corners on the base too, these were cut using a Cheery Lynn die.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Craft your days away Anything goes
Pile it on I spy P - Pearls
Stampin Sisters Punches and dies
Eureka Stamps Anything Goes
Make it Monday Anything Goes
Tammys Scrapin Corner Lots of layers
Crazy Challenge Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Borders and Frames
Stampalicious Anything Goes
Emerald Faeries Punches and Dies
Crafty Sentiments Lets Sparkle
Everybody Art Anything Goes
LEJ Designs Anything Goes
My time to craft Milestone Birthdays
Party time Tuesdays Anything Goes
The Stanpin Boutique Birthdays
 Throught the craft room door  Diva or Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Birthdays
Divas by design Lets Celebrate
The Paper Shelter Layers on layers
Simon says stamp  Anything Goes
Unique Crafters Sparkle and shine

Thanks for looking 
x

29 comments:

  1. What a stunning feminine easel card love the pearl embellishments and how you have punched all round the card-thanks for joining us at LEJ designs this week and hope to see you back again soon
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and such fun too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lacey edges and the soft colors! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the soft colours, Thanks for joining in with us at TTCRD this week, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, live the colours and fab image, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous card! thank you for joining in with aud sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card I love the edging on it, it looks really pretty.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope to see you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous - I love the pretty edging and the colours are fab - thanks for playing at MTTC this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this creation.
    This is so awesome.
    I wish you well in the this week's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, love the punched edge & the pearls!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week & Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty the lace around the edge is perfect. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card, and Happy birthday to Hayley for Monday. I'm so proud to see my sentiment on your card too, and thanks for the mention.


    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is gorgeous, I spotted it on MIM and came for a closer look, so glad I did. Fabulous use of punches and dies, I love it.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card, very appropriate for a 21st birthday. Love all the fine details. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs (EFG). Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is fabulous. Love your layout and colors. Great coloring !
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card, I love the soft and gentle colouring, your image is adorable and fantastic details.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with <a href="http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.de/Everybody Art Challenge</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps! We hope you come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! The pearls and dies is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    Kim
    sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. OHHHH this so, so pretty! Your daughter will love this fantastic creation by Momma! Very well done. Love all the detail. Thanks so much for entering A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge! Hope to see your talent in our next challenge too.
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love Glossy Accents...great job on this cute card for you daughter. She will love it and probably keep it forever!

    Thanks for entering the LEJ Designs challenge,

    Bev DT LEJ Designs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    DT Yolie
    http://www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card - so pretty!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty! I love the added pearls and the papers! Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us wih another card and Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x