Wednesday 8 August 2012

My DT card for Pennys sketch challenge 88

 Here is my DT card for our challenge over at Pennys challenges,

This weeks challenge is to follow the sketch below 

So if you fancy making a card using the sketch hop on over to the challenge blog HERE to join in the fun.

Here are the details for my card.

I have used red and white patterned papers which I mat and layered onto the card. The adorable image is by The Paper Shelter and has been coloured with the following Copic Pens, G21, E0000, E31, E33, E50, E55, E57, B93, B97 and R20 and Promarkers Berry Red. 

I have also added some red mirri card candi from Craftwork Cards, a bow using Woodware red with white dot ribbon and a free digi sentiment ticket by When the scrap hits the fun.

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

To be updated 

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x