Wednesday 1 August 2012

My DT card for Pennys butterflies and /or bows challenge 87

 

Here is my DT card for our challenge over at Pennys challenge blog

Our challenge this week is Butterflies and/or bows

 so hop over HERE to join in the fun. 

 Here are the details for my card

I have used my Go Kreate dies to create the stepper base card, adding the purple Papermania designer paper before cutting and scoring for the stepper part. 

The image is from The stamping boutique who have kindly sponsored us this week. 
 I have coloured with the following Copic pens, C5, E35, V01 and V15.
I have also used Cheery Lynns Victorian flourish die and butterfly dies, Poppy Stamps Lorelai leaf die and Die-namics flower petal die, Spellbinders octagon and scalloped octagon dies, circle and scalloped circle dies and a Lili of the valley clear sentiment stamp and a purple bow and silver peel offs in each scallop.

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

To be updated 

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. So pretty you must have those huge Spellbinders to make those fold on your cards....
    Adorable colour's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't use Spellbinders I use Go Kreate Dies, I thought they are nicer than the Spellbinders dies and I have been able to get them cheaper than Spellbinders too :-)
      Thanks for your comments
      Hugs Julie x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Julie! I love those dies and such a gorgeous design :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x