Saturday 2 June 2012

I'm one of the new Design Team members at Forever Friends Challenge Blog


I am now able to announce I have been selected to join the Design Team for The Forever Friends challenge blog which you can find HERE.


I am one of the new fortnightly team and will be making my first card in time for our new challenge on 11th June 2012, I can't wait to start!  I also have another announcement to make shortly too!

I hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the start of our lovely long bank holiday. Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Hello Teamie-
    Can't wait to create with you - Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julie, it is all happening! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your creations! Have a wonderful weekend -

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee Julie that is just the most amazing news!! How super exciting for you and you absolutely deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie this is brilliant news I am so pleased for you, congratulations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x