Sunday 27 May 2012

My DT card for challenge 115 - Red White and Blue over at OSAAT

 
Here is my DT card for our Red, white and blue challenge over at One Stitch at a time.

I made the scalloped circle card using my new Go Kreate XXL dies, mat and layered some blue spotty paper from Making Cards Magazine onto it and then created a step on the right hand side.

The image is called Fun in the Jungle by Lil Diva and is available HERE.  I have coloured with the following Copic pens C1, C3, E40, E42, E55 and E57 and have added some faux stitching around the image using the fine end of a Marvey Le Plume pen (No 17 Steel Blue). I cut some red spotty paper (also from Making Cards Magazine) using my Scalloped circle nestie and stuck the image onto the scalloped circle.

I cut a deckled tag using my Whale of a punch and matted onto some red card, punched a hole through both layers so I could feed some ribbon through and then attached to the step part of card using 3d foam pads.

We are sponsored this week by Joanna Sheen with a £10 Voucher for the prize


so why not hop on over HERE and join in the fun

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Creative Mondays  Stitching
Desmet Designs Red, white and blue 
Karens Doodles Stitch it up 
Whoopsi Daisy Shape it 
Creative Card Crew Add dimension
Paper Pretties Bright bold colours

Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Julie! Love the 'circular step' idea - it's so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Julie. I love this unusual shaped card it is awesome. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fabulous card. Love the shape of it. Thanks so much for joining us at Whoopsidaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a fan of shaped cards but I love the ones you've been making recently. Another beauty. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that made me smile and I like the unusual shape. Thanks for joining in at Desmet Designs. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie.... love the colours and the shape!!
    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this time and good luck....
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x