Monday 23 April 2012

Bella the Elephant easel card

Another card from me, this time using one of the new Bella the elephant stamps from Wild Rose Studio which I have coloured with the following Copic pens, Y13, C0, C00, C2, BV000, BV01, BV02, V0000, V01, V06, V12, V15 and RV0000. I have also added some faux stitching with a Marvey le Plume pen, No 62 Wisteria around the circle on the front panel.

The easel card shape has been made using a Marianne Creatables Die, I love this shape and the embossing it creates around the edges. I have also used another Marianne Design die on the base of the card and some balloon paper from the Wild Rose Studio Bella papers pack adding a lilac brad in the centre to act as the stopper.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x