Sunday 1 January 2012

My DT card for One Stitch At A Time challenge 94

Firstly I hope you have all had a very merry christmas and I wish you a very happy and healthy new year. I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone.

Here is my card for our challenge over at One stitch at a time. Our challenge this week is to use a digi. We are sponsored this week by Stitchy Bear Stamps so why not hop over and join in the fun

The image I have used is called The big one which is by Stitchy Bear Stamps and is available HERE. I have coloured the image with the following Copic Colours, YG63, YG67, C0, C3, W5, E000, E41, E42, E43, E44 then cut the image out using a labels 4 Spellbinders die.

I have used a blank card from Craftwork Cards, I think they are called "on the edge cards". I then scored down the centre of the top layer and folded it back on itself. I found the backing paper on the internet. and added that to the inner layer the folded back on itself part and also on the left hand side of the top layer underneath the folded back part.

I have added brown with cream dots card Candi from Craftwork Cards on the left hand side and the top right hand side. I also die cut a message area using the labels 4 die to match the front.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Julie . Love the shape of the card too !!

    Happy New Year !!

    Hugs
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant. I love this image, great card. Happy New Year. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is lovely! Love the shape! Happy New Year. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little man just cracks me up, love your background paper too, wishing you a very happy and healthy 2012 and all my very best wishes
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love it! Wishing you a wonderful 2012..xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute - and the card shape definitely adds a little extra to make it really special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great card shape and makes for an interesting card. Love your labels die, nice match to the card edge.

    Happy New Year to you, hope it is a healthy one and full of nice things for you and your family

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for not being around, so much is going on. Happy New Year!!!!
    Love the fold of your card, and image are super cool.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx to share with us this great cards idea.It look so different from others.

    soldes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x