Saturday 23 July 2011

A Kenny K image card

I completed Kenny K's wonderful blog hop the other day and needed to make a card to enter their challenge and this is what I have come up with.

I started with the sketch from this weeks Passion for Promakers challenge.

The image is a digi from Kenny K which I have coloured in with Promarkers, I used Denim Blue, Tea Green, Ice Grey 2, Ice grey 3 and Ivory.

I got the musical digi backing paper for free online somewhere, sorry I can't remember where from at the moment. I have used a Crafts Too music embossing folder to emboss blue card and then mounted this onto silver mirri and used my nesties to cut out the circle musical paper which I backed onto a blue scalloped circle cut with my nesties.

I added the silver ribbon which I have had in my stash for some time and the blue dots with silver shiny dots on in the right hand corner are called Card Candy and are available from Craftwork Cards.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Kenny K Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers Sketch
Kaboodles Doodles Embossing
Make it Monday Anything goes

Thanks for looking x

13 comments:

  1. what a lovely embossed panel on your card, matching in so well
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi saw your card on Make it Monday, gorgeous card you have created. I love the musical paper and the colour scheme..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Love this image and you've done wonders with him. Love the music paper and layout!

    Thanks for playing along for our 1st Anniversary blog hop challenge of Anything Goes at KKKG Challenge Blog

    Good Luck

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, great image and dp to match.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image
    Visiting from Make it Monday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the layout and the image is fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the OSAAT team Julie, excited to be working with you--fabulous creation, love the embossing and music note paper
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Julie, welcome to the OSAAT team and will be looking forward to getting to know you better. Love your card, such fun images these Kenny K are. Hugs Dora xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, love your musictheme. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC bloghop and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a cool image and loving the design with the music papers;)The embossing notes are perfect.Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week and good luck. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a wonderful card. I love the colours and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie what a fun, fab card that image looks great and I adore the papers and design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card looks great, Julie. The layout and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for hopping and playing with us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenges.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x