Tuesday 5 October 2010

Owlgate

Here is my owlgate card which I have made using my Little Claire membership pack. Its a tag shaped easel card. I have coloured the stamped image in with my Promarkers and stuck the image and snowflakes down with 3d foampads. There is a purple gem in the middle of each of the 4 snowflakes. I then added the lilac gingham ribbon over the image and tied a knot on the right hand side.

I am entering this card into the following challenge
Crafty Creations Owls

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. such a cute card...the owl family are adorable...love the scalloped edges...thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with cute owls!!! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

    Greeting, Saskia
    (guest desginer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These owls are so cute & I love the shape of the card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute Julie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x