Sunday 11 July 2010

Love - First anniversary card for Jane and Andy

Here is a card I made for my friend Rachel's friends Jane and Andy for their 1st wedding anniversary. I made them a bookatrix card for their wedding last year in gold, cream and Burgundy and Rachel wanted me to stay with the same colours for their first anniversary so this is what I came up with.
First of all I printed the message in gold on my computer and added the burgundy ribbon doen the left hand side, then made a double bow and stuck that on top of the ribbon.
I have used a lovely wedding digistamp from Karens Doodles that I was lucky enough to win a few weeks back and have coloured a little bit of the image in with Promarkers. I then cut the image out with a circle nestie and then cut a scalloped circle for it to go on and stuck gold hexagon peel offs around the edge. I cut a scalloped heart out with a nestie and then punched the interlinked hearts out of the burgundy heart with my X-cut punch and stuck some gold card behind to make the hearts appear gold.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Karens Doodles Scandinavia Love
Allsorts July Love

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. such a classy card, really nice. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wauw your card is just amazing.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles this week.
    Good luck.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful
    thank you for joining tha challenge at Karens doodles scandinavia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x