Monday 5 July 2010

Anniversary card for Denise and Malcolm

I have made this anniversary card for our neighbours Denise and Malcolm.

I have followed this weeks lovely sketch over at Sketch Saturday. The image is a Karens Doodles digi stamp which I have coloured in with Promarkers.
I then punched the corners of the image with my Fiskars heart punch, matted onto blue card and then used a corner rounder. I have used my new seeing spots Cuttlebug embossing folder on the green card and then matted onto yellow card and my new 5 x 5 Dots Crafts too embossing folder on the blue card and then matted onto yellow card.
The dots are slightly larger than the swiss dots cuttlebug folder which I also have.
I have cut out the circles with my nesties and embossed the yellow circle with the Crafts Too dots folder before matting onto the blue card.
I have then added 3 Papermania green mosaic gems in the bottom left hand corner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Karens Doodles Scandinavian Green-blue-yellow
Sketch Saturday Sketch
The crafty pad Animal fun

Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, cute image, thanks for joining in the challenge at The Crafty Pad this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at KDSC this week.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and a very sweet image.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Karens doodles scandinavia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute card Julie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW this is so sweet, Julie:O) Lovely colouring, great take on the challenge.
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles Scandinavia, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card in great colours!
    Thanks for playing along at SS this week - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x