Tuesday 22 June 2010

WOW I CAME FIRST IN ONE CHALLENGE AND IN THE TOP FIVE IN ANOTHER

I have been really lucky in the last week, I won Karens Doodles Scandinavian last Wednesday Challenge number 14 which was to follow a sketch. I won with the card I made for my dad for fathers day so I was pleased with that result as I got to choose 3 images or free. I think Karens Doodles are my favourite digi stamps ever, there is always so much detail on them and I love them all.

Today I see I made the top 5 in Tuesday morning sketches challenge 50 with the stair steop card I made for Olivia's 13th Birthday.

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Julie your creations are always so beautiful and creative enjoy your win and top five a brilliant accolade to your work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, glad you won with the card for your dad, he loved it too, so appropriate for him!

    love
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x