Tuesday 18 May 2010

I'm Back - A card at last

Sorry for not posting anything in the last 10 days or so. My hubby Barry has been off work and we have been out most days as we were lucky with the weather so no time for crafting.
I have managed to make a card today though. It was a card someone commissioned me to make for their friends.
The base card is cream, the ribbon is called Antique and is cream and I have tied a double bow and attached this to the ribbon.
The mulberry wedding cake is something I bought ages ago in a pack. I have cut a gold heart out with my Sizzix heart die. The other items are peeloffs that I have matted onto cream card and cut around. I have attached to the base card with 3d foam pads. I have also used 2 fine line border peel offs down the right hand side.
I have printed the text in gold colour.
I will be entering this card into the following challenges
Charisma Cardz Sweet Treats
Pixie Dust Cut it out
Shirleys 2 Girls Ribbon
Stamp Something Celebrate somethings
Totally Papercrafts Wedding/Anniversary
Thanks for looking x

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you back again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie
    great wedding card, good for you going out, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding card! Thank you for playing Twisted Thursday with Shirleys2Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! So elegant and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something this week!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifull ! Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Challenge blog ! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant! Thanks for playing with us at s2g tt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Julie

    this is beautiful, so clean and elegant, thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great!!!Thanks for playing with S2G this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love the LO! Thanks for joining us at S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful keepsake!
    Thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x