Sunday 31 January 2010

Thank you

Thank you to Clare and Sarah for your opinions. I have decided to put the heart on the photo as both of you said it looked nice, also my hubby said it looked nice there too.

I have now completed this project and wrapped the card in gold tissue paper, I have put ribbon down the middle of the box (turned it portrait first) with a heart on top of that too. I am happy with the result. I would love to see the the reaction of Ju's Mother-in-law reaction when she opens the box as it is such a personal card.

Thanks again for your input girls, its must appreciated, I will post all the photos tomorrow when I have taken the photos in daylight.

Hopefully I can now get on with some more card making and enter some challenges this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x