Tuesday 12 January 2010

Birthday card for my father in law

I made this side step card for my Father in Laws birthday in December. I printed the backing papers from a craft cd and stuck onto the card. The golfer is a stamp from Rubbernecker which I bought at Alexandra Palace last year. I have coloured him in with Promarkers. I cut the golf ball with my nesties after printing the words on it and then ran it through my Cuttlebug Bubbles embossing folder to give it a textured look. The trees have been cut using a Sizzlit die. I printed and cut out the buggy using my Crafters Companion male hobbies cd. I just wanted to do something a bit different for him. I hope he liked it. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Fab card. I am sure your Father in law loved it.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...this is blooming amazing...you clever thing!!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x