Friday 22 January 2010

Birthday card for Haydn

Here is a card I made for my friend Jay's son Haydn, its his birthday tomorrow and hers on Sunday so happy birthday to the two of you.
All the backing papers I have used are from the Dovecraft Masculine 6 x 6 paper pack. I have layered this onto green and light blue card. The image is a digistamp from Dustin Pike which I have coloured in with Promarkers. I have finished the card off with glossy accents were the drips of water and pool of water is on the image to make it look wet.

I am going to enter this card into three challenges this week
1/ Inspiration card sketches blog here as I have used their sketch this week.
2/ Stamp with Sarah Kay blog here as their theme this week is to make a boys birthday card.
3/A spoonful of sugar blog here where the theme was to use lots of layering.

Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Great card - perfect for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, Thanks for sharing your card with us at PFP this week, although we did have a theme which is "girls, girls, girls". I love your card but maybe you can make a girly one to enter our challenge :) Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in at ICS with such an adorable card, it's perfect! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Birthday-card!
    An adorable image and lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    I wish you a lovely week-end!
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Julie!! Just perfect for a boy and I'm sure he'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, thanks for joining us at SAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x