Sunday 30 August 2009

A huge thank you to Sem


I would like to post a very special thank you to my wonderful blogging buddy Sem http://www.semsee.blogspot.com/ who made me these very special and beautiful gifts for my birthday, I felt really choked up when I opened the package. Not only had she taken the time to make this gorgeous trio, she also enclosed a beautiful whiff of joy stamp in the lovely wallet and flowers, gems and charms in the beautiful box she made, in the card are beautiful stamped images too, it must have taken her ages, the photo really does not do these beautiful items justice, I will treasure these forever.

If anyone would like to see how she has made these items she has kindly put tutorials on her blog http://www.semsee.blogspot.com/ whilst there look at the wonderful cards she makes, she gives me so much inspiration, her cards are always stunning.

Thank you so much again Sem, I cannot describe how much your thoughtful and stunning gifts touched me. Good luck in your DT entry! Huge hugs Julie x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, these are beautiful. How kind and sweet of Semsee.
    I hope you had a lovely birthday.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're getting me choked up! You're very welcome, hun! They were made especially for you, and so I'm so glad you liked them! I had a panic a few days before sending them, as the WOJ stamp still hadn't arrived - that'll teach me for ordering at the same time as all the Autumn kit was sent out (didn't think of that, did I, LOL!!). Thankfully it arrived just in the nick of time! Also glad it arrived safe and sound...although I did package it up to withstand ANY weather! LOL! Huge hugs to you, Sem xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what beautiful gifts! Happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x