Tuesday 18 August 2009

Another post from me today - Picnic Baskets

I bought the Papertrey http://www.papertreyink.com/ timeless template picnic basket some time ago but had never got round to using it until the weekend. I was really pleased at how easy it all went together so much so I ordered some more templates from them as I am in a making 3D object mood at the moment. Its great that they are downloads so you receive them immediately particularly good for last minute gift ideas . I think I need to add something to them but not sure if to go for a stamped image or a large flower. I thought I'd come back to them after I have done another one of their templates.
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are fabulous Julie. I can't wait to see the others that you make.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Julie!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant little picnic boxes Julie, they are so sweet :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x