Thursday 23 July 2009

Yippee I won first prize in last weeks Charisma Cardz challenge

I am so pleased to have won the first prize for last weeks Charisma Cardz challenge http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2009/07/winners-of-challenge-28-getting-little.html. The prize was a lovely Giraffe Whimsy Stamp. I like to think my Grandpa who died in February this year was sending me a bit of luck as Giraffes were his favourite animals and its such a cute stamp, I am so pleased to have won it and can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning, Julie. I've just spent ages browsing your blog, your cards really are lovely!! Also wanted to say thanks for your comments on the shop's new blog and for being my first follower. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x