Tuesday 9 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious challenge 8 - Tri Shutter Card

This is a card I made for a couple we met on our honeymoon 5 years ago in the Maldives, they were also on honeymoon. They have just emailed us to say they have recently had their new baby boy so this is the card I decided to make them as it is a bit unusual. I got the instructions online somewhere, its called a TriShutter card, as soon as I remember where I got the instructions from I will put a link here. As the challenge theme this week at Truly Scrumptious http://www.trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/ is to make a card with more than one fold I am entering this card into their challenge. Thanks for looking x
Here is the link for the instructions to make a TriShutter card, its far easier to make than it looks http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/2009-04-23-quad-fold-card-sample-tutorial/

4 comments:

  1. Well done on making the tri card, looks tricky but you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Julie. I love all the little details and the design is fantastic. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is gorgeous - love the baby theme

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! This card will be treasured for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x