Tuesday 12 May 2009

Stamp with Sarah Kay Challenge 42

This weeks challenge over at Stamp with Sarah Kay was to follow a sketch. This is what I came up with. The backing papers are from a 6 x 6 Easter/spring paper pack by Paper Cellar. Purple and turquoise card is from my stash embossed with my tiny bubbles cuttlebug embossing folder. The image is a Woodware stamp coloured in with my new Copics, not sure what I think of them really, I am taking time getting used to the brush type nib and finding it difficult to get into small areas without going over the edges, I have had a little go with the Promarkers and feel the nibs are better suited to me but will perservere. I then cut image out with my new Nestabilities Labels 2 dies and backed it with embossed pink card then chalked the edges with lilac fluid chalk. The lovely little buttons are from the 99p shop. Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x