Monday 11 May 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge 9 Everyone Emboss

This is the card I have made to enter this weeks Creative Card Crews challenge. http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ Which was to emboss somewhere on the card. I have used backing paper by Papermania's Simply Elegant 8 x 8 paper, The embossing has been done with my cuttlebug divine swirl folder onto a burgundy card, I think this folder must be my favourite. I then cut them out with my new Peony nestabilities. The image is a Penny Black Stamp which I have coloured in with Prismas and then cut out with my new inverted scalloped circle nestabililtes. The flowers are Prima's with a stamen made by using the Woodware Blink punch, both finished off with Pearl Brads. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, fabulous card, I love this image. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Julie, thank you for joining the CCC this week, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x