Monday 6 April 2009

Lili of the valley & Creative Inspirations Challenge

I made this card for Easter and decided that as Creative inspirations http://cinspirations.blogspot.com and Lili of the valley http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ don't mind if you combine challenges I would enter this card for both.
The challenges were to create a card using Yellow Green and Orange (for Creative Inspirations) and to make an Easter card (for Lili of the Valley) so I have combined both.
The card is a circle swing card which I cut myself, the image, which is on both sides of the circle, is an Elzybells stamp coloured in with my Prismas, Orange flowers on left made with my Daisy Punches, other flowers are Primas, peel offs, brads and card from my craft stash. I have had to photograph the card standing up so that you can see it stands up ok on its own and it did not look right laying it down on the carpet as I have done with all my other photos of cards. Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. hi julie, clever card! and the image is gorgeous! thanks for joining with our challenge over at creative inspirations!! love rach xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, you've incorporated the colours really well and I love that Easter image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card love it thanks for joing LOTV this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super, cute card. I love the way you have put the orange flowers going round the aperture. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week.

    Hugs Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x