Sunday 15 March 2009

Daisy and Dandelion Challenge 1



This is my entry for Daisy and Dandelion Challenge 1 http://www.daisyanddandelionchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ My daughters friend from school has just got a new puppy but has not decided on a name for her yet although she likes the name Ruby. As she was not 100% sure on the name I just put New Puppy on the card. I tried to make the bottom part of the card look like a collar, obviously I would have put the name of the puppy if she has made her mind up for definate. Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and such an original idea - well done.
    Thanks for joining us at the Daisy and Dandelion challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah brilliant idea. I love it. The colours are brilliant and I love the collar, thanks agian for joining in with the challenge Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so sweet

    Thanks for joining in the first D&D challenge

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...julie this is so sweet..what a great idea..and im sure your daugthers friend will love it..and yes your ribbon does look like a collar....well done and thanks for join in.
    clarex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... so cute and lovely!!!!! Great card!!

    Greetings,

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the ribbon made to look like a collar,very clever!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x